Saturday, July 2, 2011

SMOKERS BREAK


















A few nights ago I attended my good friends Elise & Justin Leasure's beautiful wedding. The occasion was classic and elegant without being cliché or obnoxious. The small and charming affair turned out to be a fabulous night filled with dynamic moments and points of passion. The vintage reception was located in Saginaw's Temple Theater where the room was glowing in six grand crystal chandeliers and crowded with dozens of friends, families and loved ones. The beautiful people in these photos, who I am fortunate  to call my friends, bring personality and have a love for all things unique and witty. As I have come to know them each one of the best places for the most exciting social entertainment tends to be in the classic setting of the smoke break.  The conversations I have seen come about on the classic "smoking break" with my group of friends are often the most daring and comical.  Now you may ask why would you need a cig to have a fabulous conversation? Well, you don't. However, having a bit of a smoke break tends to bring out a little magic in the atmosphere. Some may understand what this magic is and others may not. However, those who do know the mystical social excitement and buzz that is conjured up during a group smoking social is more addicting than the actual ciggy could ever be. 

-Alessandra

1 comment: